- Mothering Spirit by Laura Fanucci | "Everyday parenting as Spiritual Practice."
- The Merrier World | "A place to reflect on the best things in life. It is a kitchen table to sit at to chat about crafts, books, life and faith. Pull up a seat, I’m glad you’re here."
- Joy Pursued | Written by Kira Bridges, a lovely member of our Tea with Tolkien community, on seeking the life God intended for us.
- Servant and Steward | A blog published by Father Daren Zehnle, a wonderful priest and fellow Tolkien fan.
- Fiore Design Studio | Beautiful artwork by the talented Jen Olson, whom we often collaborate with to create the designs for the Tea with Tolkien shop!
- Daffodils & Ink | Classic hand-lettering and abstract prints, featuring favorite bookish quotes. We've collaborated with Daffodils & Ink for our baby + kids collection, including our Little Hobbit, Little Enting, and Elf Friend onesies and tees.
All Things Tolkien
- The Tolkien Road | a podcast hosted by John and Greta Carswell in which they journey through the works and world of Tolkien
- True Myths | a website published by John Carswell, author of Tolkien's Requiem, producer of the Tolkien Road podcast
Catholic Apologetics & Theology
Pints with Aquinas | "If you could sit down with St. Thomas Aquinas over a pint of beer and ask him any one question, what would it be?"
Catholic Communities for Women
- Among the Lilies | A podcast for women who are tired of pretending and ready to be real.
- Blessed is She | A ministry and community for Catholic women, including daily devotionals, retreats, and regional facebook groups.
Past Giveaways & Collaborations
KEEP Collective Design with Courtney
My Little Felt Friends
Souls Fire Designs
Sweet Little Ones Shop
Stella Maris Prints
Emily Austin Design
Daffodils & Ink
Three B Peg Art
Tookish Candle Co.
Albion Tea Company
My Fairy-Tale Prayer Book by Kendra Tierney